Auckland Cricket Representative Sides 2018/2019 Season
- Games Scheduled so far: Sunday 4th November v ND A at Cornwall Park and Sunday 11th November v Taranaki Premier Women at St Peter’s, Cambridge.
- Selection Timeline: Squad will be named at least two weeks in advance of a game.
- Selection Criteria: Performance throughout the season and opportunities for tracked players.
- Auckland Cricket Coaching Staff 2018/2019 Season: Chris Reid. Additional staff TBC.
- Why: This is something we are trialling this season, the aim is to bridge the gap between club/age group representative cricket and the Hearts. We have formed a selection panel (listed below) who will meet throughout the season to not only select the A sides, but to also act as a talent ID/tracking group so that we can discuss performances throughout Auckland and continue to monitor players. Dean Flyger, Auckland Hearts Head Coach will touch base with each premier coach at the conclusion of each round to chat through not only their own players, but also players they have been impressed with in the opposition.
- Selection/Talent ID Group: Nick White (convenor), Dean Flyger, Lauren Down, Arlene Kelly, Holly Huddleston, Chris Reid, Anna Peterson and Maddy Green.